Saddle Soap (Reg. Tin)
Cleansing Leather Soap
Made in Portland, Oregon
Don’t let the name fool you. Our Saddle Soap works great on all your leather products, even suede! Otter Wax Saddle Soap is made from our special proprietary blend of all-natural beeswax, castile soap, and essential oils to gently cleanse, protect, and revive your leather. Dirt, grime, grease, and stains of all sort don’t stand a chance when you use our all-natural Saddle Soap. Apply with a damp cloth and wipe clean, or dip a soft-bristle brush in water to create an extra deep-cleaning foam. Wipe down with a dry cloth, and you’re done.
After cleaning your leather, we recommend using OTTER WAX LEATHER SALVE to restore suppleness and shine to your leather while adding a layer of water-resistance protection. Works swell on your leather boots, jackets, belts, loafers, luggage, handbags, and of course… saddles.
- Regular Size 2oz Tin
- Saddle Soap Leather Cleanser : Beeswax and Castile Soap Gentle Leather Cleanser with Lemongrass Oil
- All-Natural, Environmentally Friendly, & Safe Ingredients, Handmade in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Gently Cleans, Restores Moisture, and Revives Leather
- 100% Natural Ingredients: Non-Toxic, No Silicone, No Petroleum
- Great for use on Leather Shoes, Hats, Bags, Furniture, Auto Interiors, & Much More!